Wednesday 9 December 2009

It's just been one of those days...

...I fell over.  Then I may/may not have trod in dog poo.  In my favourite boots.  What an absolute bugger.  Then I come home and find a Facebook event invitation...my Mom is shaving allll of her hair off, every last speck, to raise money for Cauldwell Children's charity.  They use every penny to help local children, with all admin costs covered by the charity's founder.  Marvellous.

Anyway, I donated today (of course!) and I would love it if you could donate even a little bit to helping her.  She's being very brave and just wants to help people.  This thought brightened my day.


JustGiving "shared" the below post for me...but here is the link to her JustGiving page if any of you feel compelled: Maxine Francis

I'd love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment