Friday 12 March 2010

Friends: "It works both ways"

Whilst reminiscing with my friend at work today we suddenly started reenacting/quoting a scene from Friends...the bit before Chandelor and Ross discuss the Hug and Roll technique...you know the bit about instant reactions?

Rachel: "Does my bum look big in this?"
Ross: "Noooo. Does size matter?"
Rachel: "Nooo."
Ross: "See it works both ways."

We laughed about this because for our generation Friends has been with us for a very long time.  In fact, for many years E4 has simply played every season over and over, starting again when they're done and tagging on new seasons.  (Shockingly they recently decided to stop doing this.  About time really.)

Do you remember that scene?  It's the bit that comes right before this:



YouTube completely let me down and didn't actually have the bit I wanted.  Sad huh?  Though, in the suggestions box that did come up I had a variety of things, from How to Hug and Roll video to How to Seduce Yourself.

Yeah, you read that right: How to Seduce Yourself.  (Embedding is disabled to click the link.)

I really hope that this video is a piss take but I really can't be sure.  Seductive videos surely shouldn't include Closer?!  I've seen that film and don't remember being turned on at any point.  Sometimes going off on a tangent provides the most amusing results.  And remember guys..."It's the safest sex there is."

No comments:

Post a Comment