Wednesday 14 July 2010

First Day at Fused

I had my first day at Fused yesterday...and it went alright I think.  Thank God.  I compiled for articles for Area, their local West Mids guide, which goes to print Friday, and wrote about a fundraising music photography auction for the website: Teenage Cancer Trust Six Shooters Auction.


I'm not going to say it's my best work, I've wrote more unique things, but it is very nice to see my name published with an actual article somewhere that is not here...and it's in the most popular articles section currently too after only going online last night.  Yay!  Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Laura!

    Great careers in writing have to start somewhere, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :o) they do indeed. What's amusing is yesterday I had to write about Twilight. Ha.

    ReplyDelete