Wednesday 1 September 2010

Lissie

If you live in the UK you'll know that Lissie's debut album Catching A Tiger is being advertised constantly.  So much so that snippets of her songs have embedded themselves in my brain and like I sheep I've gone and listened to her album.  Listened but not yet brought, sorry Lissie.

She does have a wonderfully sweet voice.  She reminds me of a more country version of Ellie Goulding.  They have similar traits to their voices I think.  Do you agree?  Turns out she's actually teamed up with Ellie in Brighton and did a wonderful duet of Lissie's Everywhere I Go.


I'm sure lots of you will be aware of her but if not here's the song that go stuck in my head and most likely will stick in yours.  Then you too will go and listen to it again and again if only in an attempt to get it out!  Check it out on Lissie's myspace if you're not a fan of live versions... It is good quality though, promise! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment