Wednesday 10 November 2010

Graze

I am not very healthy. Right now I have fish fingers in the oven for the sole purpose of becoming a sandwich with ketchup. I was swayed by Graze solely because of their nibble box, which allows you to have yummy flapjack and chocolate buttons as well as fruit, nuts and seeds. I was sold when I was given a code by a fellow blogger to receive the first box free...and so today my first box dropped through the doorstep.

A complete surprise every time you choose your likes, dislikes, loves and things you'd like to try and Graze choose 4 items for you that match these as well as working well together nutritionally. It's all about balance after all. It all looks yummy and I can't wait to try it.


If nothing else as a promotion student I have to give them top marks for not only getting me to order one but to also get excited about healthier snacks. Everything is conveniently packaged in recyclable packaging which has been mostly made from recycled plastic and cardboard.  The branding is consistent and the little personalised welcome card and top tips leaflets are a sweet addition to your first box.

I have surprised even myself by wanting to try the Black Forest selection first, which contains raisins, strawberries and walnuts and is the only punnet I have received that has one of my 5 a day. I probably should have liked more of the healthy options but oh well.  Clearly chilli slipped through my radar when I was choosing my dislikes because the Great Fire Dragon punnet, roasted maize, jumbo chilli maize and satay broad beans, will be given away sadly.

All good fun and a great brand concept. You can use the code H1L3JBX3 to get your free box. You can cancel straight after the free one if you want :o) and who knows, you might be pleasantly surprised just like me, then you too can "feed your friends" and spread the word.

1 comment: