Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Good Natured: Video Voyeur

At the beginning of this month The Good Natured released their latest video for the song Video Voyeur. I discovered the band about a year ago through Get it Loud in Libraries and interviewed singer Sarah McIntosh for Cellardoor Magazine. They class their music as "pop noir" and I'm not even going to pretend I know what that means but I love it and I love this song.


Yes, it is all incredibly 80's but it definitely suits them. Sarah, Hamish and George have this great quirky, vintage style. I can't wait until their album is released. In the meantime, you can currently download Video Voyeur for free.


7 comments:

  1. i'm loving that 80s sound in that song. I may have to download it. Totally up my street.

    jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Sarah's quirky style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehhh... Not really my kind of music. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. "sorry this video is not available in your region" :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. They definitely have a very particular sound (for want of a less stupid way to put it considering I don't know much about music) so I wonder how they'll do long term. I love it though. I'm sorry Simon! The video is on YouTube too if you'd like to search for it but it wouldn't let me embed from there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I love Sarah's style!
    In regards to the song, I quite like it! I will give it a few listens :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a fan of thise kind of music, but it was nice to try it out ;)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete